Can you represent me if I live in another city or state?

I routinely represent people who live in other cities or states, so long as their matter is pending in one of the mid-Missouri counties for which I accept cases.  If your matter is in Boone county because your children live here for example, I can represent you even if you live in another state. If you are not sure where your matter should proceed, we will need to discuss your situation and which court will have jurisdiction over your case.

Meet Myia McKenna

Myia McKenna's Profile Image
Columbia, MO Divorce & Family Law Attorney Myia McKenna has been practicing in the area of family law for more than 15 years and is the founder of McKenna Family Law, LLC. Myia grew up in Boone County, attending Southern Boone Schools and Rock Br…

Read More About Myia


“If you are going through a divorce, there is no one who can better represent your interests than Myia McKenna.”
– Former Client

Read More From Our Clients

For More Information

    By submitting this form I understand that contacting the firm through the website does not start an attorney/client relationship
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Contact Us